Crafted by nature millions of years ago, each stone and piece is unique and exceptional. This is what makes your HANDVÄRK table special.
- Marble is a very fragile stone, which is why we have chosen to design each table with a protective powder coated metal frame.
- When mounting the marble into the frame, please take extreme care. Especially the corners are very fragile.
- Always have the help of another person when handling the marble, and follow the instructions carefully to avoid damages. HANDVÄRK is not responsible for any damage to the marble once it’s unpacked.
- Once mounted we recommend keeping the marble in the frame at any time.
- The HANDVÄRK marble is honed or polished, but otherwise untreated.
- We recommend to treat the marble with a sealer before use to prevent or minimize staining.
- Clean spills immediately with a damp cloth.
- For daily cleaning use a damp cloth, never use strong chemicals.
For every Daybed, we carefully hand-pick the leather. One entire hide is used for the making of the Daybed, which is made by hand.
- We only use aniline leather. Aniline leather is dyed exclusively with soluble dyes without covering the surface with a topcoat paint or insoluble pigments. The result is a product that retains the leather’s natural surface with the 'grain'- fully showing the original structure.
- Our leather has a thin protective top coat to protect it from wear and staining.
- For daily cleaning, use a clean, dry cloth.
- Vacuum the Daybed regularly, giving attention to the crevices of the Daybed.
- We recommend treating the leather 1-2 times a year with a high-quality leather conditioner.